Create a Remote Work Strategy Now!
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to evolve, you may be forced to close your offices or facilities to conform to health official guidelines. Just because your office is closed doesn't mean your business stops. If you don't already have a remote work plan in place, now is the time. Fraser's technical team is prepared to help your business support the health and wellness of your employees, clients and vendors with a remote work plan.
Services we can provide include:
- Remote hardware including laptops and cameras
- Small-sized MFPs and printers
- VPN setup
- User access
- Audio, web and video conferencing
- Document sharing and collaboration
- Instant messaging capabilities
- Call routing and soft phone setup
- Remote management and monitoring
- Enhanced endpoint security for the remote worker
- And more!
To set up a meeting to discuss a remote work plan for your business, please fill out the contact form to the right. It is our goal at Fraser to help all businesses work through their remote work plans and find solutions that keep their business operations up and running.