Navigating the Unknown
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis continues, many businesses, schools and families are being impacted every day. Businesses that aren't deemed "life-essential" have had their physical locations closed down by government orders and are looking for ways to remain operational during this time. In order to keep companies running, many businesses are turning to remote work or work from home initiatives. Fraser Advanced Information Systems is fully equipped to help your business move to a work from home operation.
Remote work technologies offered include:
- IT Support and Services including VPNs, remote monitoring and cybersecurity
- Telecom and phone systems that allow employees to remain in communications with colleagues and clients
- Printers and copiers that can be delivered and installed at work from home locations
IT Support and Services
During this pandemic, Fraser is offering programs that help businesses implement their work from home strategies. Our Managed IT Services provides for:
- Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) - VPNs extend a private network across a public network and allows users to send and receive data across shared or public networks securely.
- 24/7/365 Network Monitoring to keep your IT environment safe and reliable.
- Disaster recovery that ensures critical data is backed up and can be swiftly implemented quickly.
Fraser offers a work from home communication package for one or many users. Features included in every package:
- Outside telephone number - this can be used to direct calls or as a target to forward your business calls
- Auto attendant - allows calls to be distributed to multiple users from one main number
- Windows/Mac desktop application that includes WebPhone to use your PC as your phone with CallerID, video conferencing, voicemail management, call history and company presence.
- Mobile app included
Copiers and Printers
With employees forced to work from home, having the necessary equipment to get their jobs done is critical. Fraser is offering two remote smart office solutions for copiers and printers. These work from home solutions include:
- Bundled 60-month partnership leases at record-low rates
- Included monthly impressions
- Remote and onsite support
- All toner included
- Service, parts and labor provided by Fraser's factory-certified technicians.
How Our Employees Are Putting Safety First
When one of our staff members is visiting your business, know that we are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our employees and yours. This includes:
- Adherence to all CDC health recommendations
- New stringent cleaning procedures at all of Fraser's facilities
- Suspension of all non-essential travel, including in-person meetings and demonstrations; Fraser is fully functional with our video conferencing and unified communications platforms
- Cleaning of all equipment upon arrival at your location, and cleaning of equipment upon completion of service
- If a place of business has additional requirements such as completing information forms, wearing protective masks or gloves, etc., please let us know prior to a visit so we can be prepared
Our first priority is the safety of our employees, our clients, their respective families and the communities we serve.