Touchless, Safe and Secure Technology for Your Business
When Sharp MFP Voice debuted last year, it was a pretty big deal. In the midst of a pandemic, MFP Voice with Alexa is a must! To keep employees healthy, businesses are working diligently to come up with solutions for social distancing, cleaning to CDC standards and keeping employees working from home at least some of the time.
With Sharp MFP Voice with Alexa, users can safely copy and scan from your Sharp Essentials or Advanced series MFPs hands-free. A simple list of commands for Alexa will allow users to:
- Make monochrome copies in multiples by stating how many copies they want
- With color devices, they can indicate color or monochrome print
- Copy double-sided and even staple documents if your device is equipped with staple functions
- Scan to me functionality
- Scan one- or two-sided in color or monochrome
- Scan in PDF, Image or Searchable PDF format
Best of all, they can do all of this without touching the touchscreen of the device!
Sharp MFP Voice with Alexa also helps employees with visual or physical impairments to interact with your MFPs independently.